We are always looking for more friendly faces to join our team. While experience is not required, it is nice if you have some experience in catering, banquet hall, or a fine dining establishment. We do provide training all our staff members as part of new hire orientation. If you are a bartender with experience in a fast paced or high volume atmosphere please let us know when filling out the application. All our bartenders must be willing to do all the typical service work in addition to bar work. (Only want to tend bar? This position is not for you)
We require all staff members maintain a professional and well groomed appearance. Additionally, all team members must maintain a positive, friendly disposition with a proactive “can do” attitude. Like all employment scenarios, punctuality is a requirement - lateness is not an option. You must have your own transportation to and from events, as well as regular access to email service.
We offer temporary work for events during weekdays and weekend. Most of the events are in the evening time, Thursdays thru Saturdays. If you are interested in a fun and flexible part-time work environment, please fill out the application below.
Staff Responsibilities & Requirements
- 18+ years old and English speaking
- TABC certification - need to get certified? Click here
- Able to lift 30+ pounds and able to stand on feet for extended period of time
- Show up in clean & well pressed uniform for every event
- Be well groomed at all times, with no visible tattoos, no brightly colored or extreme haircuts, no facial piercing (or remove for work)
- Men must remove all earrings during the event and keep facial hair to a minimal and maintain a sharp, professional look
- Women must pull hair back if long enough to do so, with minimal or no make-up. Finger nails neutral if colored and minimal or no jewelry (no dangling earrings!)